Since your renters will be enjoying the use of LTPA properties, an Associate Membership is required of them. The cost is $25 per week (maximum of $100.)
You (or they) can PAY HERE
Franklin County has a 5% Occupancy Tax which applies to vacation rental properties -- such as those on Lake Titus. It's important to be aware of this, because there are financial penalties for non-compliance. Additionally, the county is now using computer software to identify those not in compliance.
What to do:
1. File an application for a certificate of authority to collect the tax.
2. Collect the 5% tax from your renter.
3. Pay the tax to the county by filing the the appropriate tax return. (see page 2.)
• For information about this tax and AirBnB, CLICK HERE.
• For detailed information CLICK HERE.